What can the Watercolour School offer you?
Hello. I thought I would let you know all about my Online Watercolour School and to answer two of the most common questions asked.
My Online Watercolour School gives you step by step videos on how to paint wildlife, flora and fauna and much more. It also aims to encourage and inspire you to pick up that paintbrush.
Question one: I don't have time to commit each week?
Even though it is called a Watercolour School, there are no assignments and there are no targets for you to complete. It is like having lots of 1:1 lessons in your own home and you don't have to go anywhere. The School is open 24/7 so you can log in whenever you want.
The tutorial videos range from 10 minutes to an hour, depending on the subject. You choose which step by step video you would like to do and you don't have to complete every one.
Question two: I can't draw, will this be a problem?
Not at all. All of the tutorials have a PDF Line drawing already drawn out for you, so all you have to do is trace out the drawing and transfer it to the watercolour paper. For many years artists have been using this technique to help them draw out their subjects. As you progress, your drawing skills will naturally improve.
What is included in the Online Watercolour School.
- Expert Tuition, My step by step tutorials will guide you through the process of painting, whilst enabling you to gain your own style as an artist.
- Videos. You will have access to my step by step video tutorials. A new video is added every 2 weeks.
- Pdf Package. Each tutorial comes with a pdf package of reference photos, line drawings and a materials list for you to work from.
- 24/7 Access. This will enable you to work through the tutorials in your own time.
- Techniques Videos, Develop your painting skills. Learn how to make a great composition, as well as get wonderful effects with salt, bleach, cling film and lots more.
- Sketchbook Practice. Practice makes perfect, so I will give you inspiration to keep you motivated. You will build your own beautiful sketchbook and I will guide you along the way to develop your skills base.
- Online Member's Community. You will receive support from fellow artists on the course. This is a place to share your work and talk to other members, and I will always be there for support and motivation.
- Online Art Supplies. I will give you a list of all the products that I use, which will be available in my online store. Alternatively, they can be purchased from your local art shop.
Still not sure?
Then how about trying a month for just £11.99.
I hope to see you soon in the Online Watercolour School.
Click Here to find out more.